Life is Good

Life is Good

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Posts I Missed in 2011 #3

Dirt Biking in the Mojave Desert.
Emily loves to go to the desert, she is cautious on the bike and is quite content to go around and around in a circle.

These picture are from one year ago and Thomas has grown out of this bike. He also LOVES going to the desert.


I'm not sure where the helmet and chest protector are....I guess this was just a demonstration.

I think Doug understood the demonstration.



No, you won't see many pictures of me on a bike. It truly scares me to go more than a turtle's pace. I do love to be with the boys and always manage to read a good book while they ride.


1 comment:

Lucy said...

That looks so scary to me! But, your kids sure look tough in their gear and in the air.