Here we are getting ready to go, followed by a few of the pictures from the day. Everybody had a really fun time. We went on 9 ziplines ranging from 230' to 1260' over the Hawaiian "jungle". We hiked through cow pastures between the lines and crossed foot bridges over streams. We had a nice lunch and a swim in a natural pool. The whole excursion lasted about 6 hours.
After ziplining we wanted to check out the snorkeling at Tunnels Beach. There were lots of fish to see which was fun, but the coolest part was the dramatic drop off from the inner reef, we could see clearly down about 40-50 feet. Picture "Finding Nemo", and yes I was a little nervous, and didn't want to swim out over the edge. But it was totally cool!
Don't you love our toes? Can you tell which ones belong to Karin and which to me?
2 comments:
I am so jealous, that looks like a lot of fun. Nice toes, looks like I won't be seeing you in my office in the future!
Karin's toes are on top.
Post a Comment