Life is Good

Life is Good

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Changes

These past few weeks have brought some sweet blessings into my life. Doug was ordained a Priest, Thomas a Deacon and Scott has turned in his application papers to serve a mission.

My heart is tender as I realize the blessings these boys have brought into my life. I have gained a greater understanding and appreciation for the Priesthood among other lessons learned. I am so grateful that they are trying to choose the right and are willing to serve. I love being a mother of sons.

I feel so blessed that Matt is such a great father and husband. I love that we gather to read our scriptures every evening and have family prayer. I love that Matt so often shares his testimony during these times. I also love that he laughs and plays with and teases his boys and that they enjoy his company. All these things fill my heart with so much joy.

3 comments:

vocalise said...

Sweet. Every bit of it.

Lucy said...

This post speaks to me. I pray for my boys to follow in yours' footsteps. I also love being a mother of sons. Congrats to all of them for their progress and decisions.

Placido Domingo said...

congrats to Scott, Doug and Thomas. What great boys and awesome examples!!!